Monday 7 November 2011

Orange!

  As I walk down the empty road,
On this morning, bright and cold,
I am amazed by what I behold;
And this is how the view unfolds.

Amidst the many hues of green,
In these bushes, thick and clean.
Are some blossoms earlier unseen,
Bright and orange, so full of sheen.

The sudden change in the view,
Baffles me, seems out of the blue,
And just like the first few drops of dew,
Thoughts settle in my mind, fresh and new.

Even in our lives there are times when
We are encountered by such situations and men,
That seem somewhat impossible to happen,
But still are, right there and then.

Changes can come come anytime and anywhere
And sometimes, all we do is stand and stare;
And sometimes when we get  for what we care,
It seems like God has answered our deepest prayer.

But sometimes in life, there comes a time,
When all we do ends up with results of crimes.
And at such times it feels like we've eaten just limes,
And self esteem is so low, it wouldn't be worth a dime!

But this is when I must remember what I have just seen,
That there can be orange, randomly in the green.
So if right now, life seems dull and ugly as a spleen,
Know that very soon, its going to be better than your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment