Monday 5 December 2011

Still Life

Scenes go rushing by,
People scurry away like ants;
Even before it settles infront of my eye,
The moment has passed, right out of my hand.

Snap! It changes-the scene again.
Circumstances, situations, people-none the same.
Sometimes change can be sch a pain!
Popularity-then loneliness, and a sudden lack of fame.

Life was running out, like sand from my fingers,
Everything was havoc, inanimate motion.
Somewhere, in the back of my mind, a memory would linger,
But none to stay, or clarify life's notions.

Sudden, like a gust of wind, came along another change,
And changed everything, unlike how the previous ones did,
The motion, it came to a sudden stop, strange!
But the best change it is, I'd like to admit.

A new light, a new way of looking at life;
A still life, atleast that's how it looks,
An easier living, smiling without much strife,
That's how by you, my life has been shook.

Every moment is longer, more full of life than ever,
I grasp every shade, fairy tale and fable.
Everything you do seems right, everything said clever,
I love how your presence makes my life so stable.

The tremors of change aren't all that strong now,
Life is slower, more enjoyable, full of colour.
Still life, more beautiful, more full of rainbows,
Still life, yet more exuberant and full of fervor.

Celebrations, festivals-every other day.
Fireworks stay in the sky, till I've seen every spark;
And everyday, with more trust now I pray.
Cause now, I have my guiding light, to guide me out of the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment