Monday 26 December 2011

The moment.

He smiled at me, my heart flipped,
My breath slowed, the words just slipped.
He has this effect, that makes me do t hings I would never do,
I am not the type to giggle, but with him, I do that too!

What's happening to me? I can hardly understand it,
My heart races in his presence, its like he is a catalyst!
I can't help but smile when I see him,
He lights up the world, cause the past now seems dim!

When he confessed his love, I was left dumbstruck,
I couldn't believe the truth, I couldn't believe my luck.
But it was true, is true, I should say,
And will remain so, again, if I may.

It was a moment of weakness, and yet I'd never felt more strong,
I still don't think even a leaf was at place that was wrong.
It was perfect, it was flawless,a dream come true.
Even though I was clueless, I couldn't believe that it was true.!

I felt the blush, I felt the blood rush to my face.
It felt so right, the way everything was falling into place.
The crowd on the path just vanished, and only we were left,
Sitting on that bench, with no feeling bereft.

It was cute, and indirect, the first confession that came,
The smile on the face, the naughtiness, still the same.
Perfection personified, that's the only way of his description,
And 'tis true, no fable, nor a fiction.

It was spontaneous, it was incredible,
It was magical,unbelievable.
Fantasy and the truth combined,
And a miracle! he became only mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment