Tuesday 27 November 2012

Concerns.

What concerns me the most,
My heart, and its ghosts.
Ghosts of all the years past.
Ghosts of my mistakes vast.

Priorities suddenly go hay-wire.
Small things, huge shapes they acquire.
Small gestures, and small talks.
Incomplete conversations, memories just stalk.

Concerned I am, about myself, and me.
They seem different, is that even a possibility?
I am improbable, I am usually unstirred.
And still somehow, an anxiousness usurps.

Long nights, alone, aphotic.
Moments of blues quickly leave.
Now, just concerns hover, and that is all.
Just concerns, and an empty white wall.

I have no idea why, my mind plays such tricks,
It teases, it remembers, it's sly and it's slick.
The smallest of them actions, the biggest of them lies.
Every single one of them, to fool me it employs.

But my heart is strong, or so I feel.
There is something that to it does appeal,
And that is, the comfort of the moment.
And for awhile, serenity settles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment