Thursday 12 September 2013

Death

The shooting stars above our heads,
Sparks flying through the air, 
Between us.
Tearing my patience to shreds,
Your silent looks, that volatile stare.
Oh, how my strengths you test.

The tick of the clocks,
The light bugs,
And your glowing skin.
The racing pulses, eyes talk.
Passion unplugged.
And the beautiful sky we soar in.

As you push back from my face, 
Strands of hair come loose.
I hold my breath.
The air satiates with your taste.
Our hearts rush, neither calling a truce,
Is this sweet death?

Your fingertips trace my hand,
My face, my back.
My soul.
Everything wanted and unplanned,
Rising from smoke, pitch black,
Take shapes beyond my control.

The breeze leaves me shivering, cold;
Or is that you?
It is, isn't it?
Your touch tingles, lures,bites, and scores.
And without much ado, 
My heart, and soul you aggravate.

Myself, I try to free,from pain,
From you, from your embrace.
I avoid those cold, fiery eyes.
With all my strength I pull away,
And draw closer instead.
Oh sweet surprise.

My ecstasy, my eskimo, 
My death, you will be.
The happiest, most vicious death.
 As you burn me, lo, and behold,
To end, my smiles won't cease.
Embrace me, love me,Oh dear Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment