Monday 23 September 2013

His

I catch my eyes drifting,
To you, and your beautiful face.
He's sitting right beside you,
And I can't help but stare.
I'd stand up now, and kiss you.
Right now, right here.
I'd leave all, and run with you,
If you'd only care.

I watch you watch me all day,
From the corner of my eye.
I can't just let you do that,
He's sitting right by my side!
I long to let you hold me,
To lie in your embrace, tight
I hold my breath and wait
For the blanket of the night.

He plays with your hair,
Caresses your face
Gets to drown in your eyes,
And hold you by the waist.
Everytime he touches you,
It rips to shreds my bliss.
I feel my heart crash and burn.
Why are you only his?

He is a beautiful soul,
Like me, so much like me.
You are so very different,
Then how come you make me free?
You say all you've learnt of love,
You have from seeing us.
You say you know now what a heartbeat is.
But all I know-is being his.


No comments:

Post a Comment