Thursday 13 March 2014

I wish.

I wish I wouldn't forget.
But I do.I Always do.
Make a beautiful memory.
Or steal a couple from you.

It's always those I cherish the most.
Is this fate? I wouldn't know.
Are memories made so one day we forget?
Like fireflies-Incomplete and aglow.

It wasn't just a wintry night,
It wasn't a confession nor acceptance of defeat,
At the hands of this world, this big bad world,
In which we live, of which we breathe.

There are some days I reminisce,
There are sometimes I wish I'd known.
That like flames of fire, that glaze and die,
Out of my head memories'll be thrown.

I try to memorize, every cut and every line,
When there is nothing else, this is on my mind.
While I may believe, there is life to live,
My mind is in the past, searching, writhing.

No comments:

Post a Comment