Tuesday 12 July 2011

Emotions...:)

It's a hurricane of emotions, a storm of them,
I feel as vulnerable as a child, and as precious as a gem!
When i'm with you , its like I'm living a dream
It flows on, and I flow in its stream..
Wind blows in closed rooms, I feel a chill in the Sun,
I feel complete with you, even though I come undone!
You smile, I do too, You laugh, my heart just leaps,
All emotions at once, all together in a heap!
Sometimes you're so random, crazy and wild,
Sometimes so dignified, just serene and mild!
Your eyes, ever so warm, pore deep into my soul,
i wonder sometimes if your gaze would have burnt up a hole!
Your touch, it's like electricity, no, it's like fire,
Every part of me burns, with shyness and desire..
Your proximity baffles me
You and your eyes, that's all I see..
With you, its hard to keep track of time,
I am engulfed by these feelings sublime..
Whatever you say, I give it my best shot,
I can be myself, 'cause with others, I'm not...
I'm comfortable, safe and just fine,
Beings yours, and having you as mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment