Monday 13 May 2013

Out of faith

Lets close our eyes, lets look inside;
Lets find what we've been searching for.
Let the world be, let the world spin.
Lets just leave, and never come back.

I closed my eyes, and let me fall;
I closed my eyes, to me and all.
I did me wrong, and did no good.
I lost myself,somewhere, alone.

There is no point, no point at all;
There is nothing left to probe.
There is maybe, a little warmth,
There should be, but I'm out of faith.

No faith, no hope, maybe some.
No there isn't, it's all undone.
No this isn't, this shouldn't be.
No,won't be right, not a bit.

Take it all, take it away,
Take my soul, as you did that day,
Take it again, don't bring it back.
Take everything-its soiled and sad.

Just let it be, just let it rest,
Just for this once, I can't take a chance.
Just someone,  anyone, just any plan.
Just I me myself, just this for a while.

What happened just did,redos aren't done.
What I did I did,can't undo my mistakes.
What will happen, I don't know, don't want to.
What is, is happening, will happen anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment